We support individuals and organisations to achieve…and fast!
It’s long been known that without psychological support, record breaking athletes would have limited success. However, nowadays performance in all sectors is being enhanced by support such as coaching, as people strive to achieve their best and perform effectively.
We offer a variety of techniques to help overcome procrastination, stagnation and internal and external challenges, enabling people and teams to create effective mental strategies to enhance their performance.
Back in Front coaches, mentors and facilitators can quickly and easily get to the heart of an issue, help develop creative solutions and arm you with the confidence to achieve. We empower individuals and bring teams to life.
We provide one to one coaching, mentoring and/or workshops in the following areas:
Business, executive and corporate
- Stress Management
- Confidence building
- Creative growth strategies and problem solving
- Strategies for creating positive change
- Team building and development
- Career coaching
- Enhancing business skills e.g. leadership, presenting, communication, management, budget management, delegation etc.
- Line manager goal setting
- Time management
- Dealing with conflict
- How business can learn from the world of sport
- Effective decision making
- Personality profiling e.g. Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
Our coaches are all fully qualified, incredibly personable and are furnished with a wide range of business experience from multiple sectors and disciplines.
We deliver off-the-shelf or bespoke workshops, which can be tailored to the needs of your organisation. We can even bring in facilitators and mentors from highly respected military leadership roles, who excel at supporting individuals and teams to maintain focus and de-personalise business.
- Strengthening the mind and confidence of athletes and sportspeople
- Developing a mind that copes well with change and/or injury
- Enhancing competitive performance
- Balancing sport and other life priorities
Personal performance and life coaching
- Setting goals in all areas of your life and achieving balance
- Reducing stress, increasing confidence and overall health and wellbeing
- Enhancing skills
- Achieving the possible dreams e.g. write that novel, run a marathon
- Managing time and finances
Operating without bias or judgement, we exist to help you succeed.
If you want something and it’s within your power to obtain it, you can get it.
We’ve seen a significant step change in confidence and self-awareness from those being coached, enabling them to be more proactive, step-up to take more responsibilities and take ownership for their self-development – this enables talent to grow, and we’re already seeing tangible benefits for the business. – Simon Lawton, Landis + Gyr (Part of the Toshiba Group)
More athletes should get the type of coaching Back in Front offer. – Mathieu Gnanligo, Olympic 400m sprinter
There’s no ‘right way,’ just ‘your way’, as Steve Jobs explained in this inspirational speech. (see approx. 7 mins in)
There are those who think they can and those who believe they can’t. Both are right. – Henry Ford